CD19+ Chimeric Antigen Receptor T Cells for Patients With Advanced Lymphoid Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-CD19 CAR-transduced T cells (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications Acute biphenotypic leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 12 Dec 2017 Results (n=6) presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 10 Dec 2017 According to a Ziopharm Oncology media release, results from this trial were presented at the 59th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting and Exposition.
- 01 Jul 2016 Number of treatment arms has been changed from 2 to 1 and the treatment will be administered as a single group assignment.