A Multicenter Open Label Phase II Study of Daratumumab in Combination With Dexamethasone in Multiple Myeloma Resistant or Refractory to Bortezomib and Lenalidomide and Pomalidomide - an IFM 2014-04 Study
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Daratumumab (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IFM 2014-04
- 06 Dec 2016 Interim results (n=19) presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 01 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as per an abstract presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 26 Jan 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.