A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multiple Ascending Dose Study to Examine the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetic, and Preliminary Cognitive Profile of BPN14770 in Healthy Young and Elderly Male and Female Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BPN 14770 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Tetra Discovery Partners
- 19 Dec 2016 According to a Tetra Discovery Partners media release, this trial was conducted with the support of the National Institute of Health through a grant from the National Institute on Aging (AG054243) and funding from the Alzheimer's Drug Discovery Foundation.
- 19 Dec 2016 Post hoc pooled results published in a Tetra Discovery Partners media release.
- 19 Jul 2016 Status changed from planning to recruiting.