A Phase 1/1b, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation and Expansion Study of Entrectinib (RXDX 101) in Children and Adolescents With Recurrent or Refractory Solid Tumors and Primary CNS Tumors, With or Without TRK, ROS1, or ALK Fusions
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Entrectinib (Primary)
- Indications Nervous system neoplasms; Neuroblastoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms STARTRK-NG
- Sponsors Ignyta; Roche
- 14 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 31 Mar 2019.
- 14 Jun 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 30 Sep 2018.
- 05 Jun 2018 Results (n=16) of dose-escalation phase, presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.