A Phase III, Randomized, Double-blind, Controlled Multicenter Study of Intravenous PI3K Inhibitor Copanlisib in Combination With Standard Immunochemotherapy Versus Standard Immunochemotherapy in Patients With Relapsed Indolent Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (iNHL)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Copanlisib (Primary) ; Bendamustine; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHRONOS-4
- Sponsors Bayer
- 13 Mar 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 520 to 546.
- 03 Mar 2018 This trial has been discontinued in Italy.
- 12 Dec 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 676 to 520.