A Phase I Randomized, Double-Blind, Controlled Trial in Healthy Adults to Assess the Safety, Reactogenicity, and Immunogenicity of a Monovalent Inactivated Influenza A/H5N8 Virus Vaccine Administered Intramuscularly at Different Dosages Given With or Without AS03 or MF59 Adjuvants
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A H5N8 vaccine-Seqiris (Primary) ; AS03A; MF 59
- Indications Influenza A virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 01 Mar 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 09 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 29 Dec 2017 to 28 Feb 2018.
- 09 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 29 Dec 2017 to 28 Feb 2018.