A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind Study Comparing ABT-494 to Placebo and to Adalimumab in Subjects With Moderately to Severely Active Rheumatoid Arthritis Who Are on a Stable Background of Methotrexate (MTX) and Who Have an Inadequate Response to MTX (MTX-IR)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Upadacitinib (Primary) ; Adalimumab
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SELECT-COMPARE
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 09 Apr 2018 According to the AbbVie media release, additional data from this study will be presented at a future medical meeting and published in a peer-reviewed publication.
- 09 Apr 2018 Primary endpoint proportion of subjects achieving Clinical remission (CR) based on Disease Activity 28 (DAS28) C-Reactive Protein (CRP) has been met, according to the AbbVie media release.
- 09 Apr 2018 Primary endpoint proportion of participants achieving American College of Rheumatology (ACR) 20 Response) has been met, according to the AbbVie media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History