A Phase 3, Double-Blind, Vehicle-Controlled, Randomized, Parallel Group, Multicenter, Efficacy and Safety Study of KX2-391 Ointment 1% in Adult Subjects With Actinic Keratosis on the Face or Scalp
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs KX 01 (Primary)
- Indications Actinic keratosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AK003
- Sponsors Athenex
- 14 Feb 2018 According to an Athenex media release, company announced an early completion of patient enrollment of the two phase III studies (AK004 & AK003) of KX2-391 for actinic keratosis. Results from this trial is expected in the third quarter of 2018.
- 14 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to an Athenex media release.
- 09 Nov 2017 According to an Athenex media release, completion of enrollment is expected to be in eight months.