A Phase 1/2 Trial of X4P-001 as Single Agent and in Combination With Axitinib in Patients With Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs X4P 001 (Primary) ; Axitinib
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors X4 Pharmaceuticals
- 30 Oct 2017 According to an X4 pharmaceuticals media release, Phase I dose escalation part completed and enrollment in Phase II expansion part continues.
- 30 Oct 2017 Updated results from phase I part were presented in a X4 pharmaceuticals media release.
- 25 Oct 2017 Results of phase1 portion of dose-finding of X4P-001 and axitinib in patient patients with advanced renal cell carcinoma, were presented at the AACR-NCI-EORTC International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History