A Multicenter Open-Label Extension Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of HORIZANT (Gabapentin Enacarbil) Extended-Release Tablets in Adolescents Aged 13 to 17 Years Old With Moderate-to-Severe Primary Restless Legs Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gabapentin enacarbil (Primary)
- Indications Restless legs syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Arbor Pharmaceuticals; XenoPort
- 15 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2028 to 1 Jul 2024, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2028 to 1 May 2024, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jan 2016 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.