Combined Phase 3, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Studies Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Filgotinib in the Induction and Maintenance of Remission in Subjects With Moderately to Severely Active Crohn's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Filgotinib (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Diversity1
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 22 Nov 2016 According to a Galapagos NV media release, the first patient in this trial has been dosed.
- 15 Nov 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 27 Sep 2016 According to Galapagos NV media release, the company reports the successful completion of discussions with the regulatory authorities in the US and Europe to initiate the DIVERSITY Phase 3 study in Crohn's disease and first dosing is expected in Q4'16.