CANadian Study in Patients With Wet AMD, Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Switching From Intravitreal Aflibercept to RanIbizumab
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Choroidal neovascularisation; Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CANARI
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 14 Feb 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Mar 2016.
- 14 Feb 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 23 Dec 2015 New trial record