A Phase 1, Multicenter, Open-Label, Safety Study of AG-120 or AG-221 in Combination With Induction Therapy and Consolidation Therapy in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Acute Myeloid Leukemia With an IDH1 and/or IDH2 Mutation
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Enasidenib (Primary) ; Ivosidenib (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Agios Pharmaceuticals
- 13 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 14 Feb 2018 According to an Agios Pharmaceuticals media release, updated data from this ongoing study has been submitted to 2018 American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting and Exposition.
- 12 Dec 2017 Initial results presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.