A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Design, Multi-Center Study to Investigate the Efficacy To Reduce Chemotherapy-Induced Neutropenia (CIN), Effects on the Haematopoietic System, Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Myelo001 in Patients Receiving Adjuvant or Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy for the Treatment Of Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Myelo 001 (Primary)
- Indications Neutropenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MyeloConcept
- Sponsors Myelo Therapeutics
- 22 Nov 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 Oct 2017 According to Myelo Therapeutics media release, Dr. Frank Mayer is principal investigator of this trial.
- 04 Oct 2017 According to Myelo Therapeutics media release, results are expected during the first quarter of 2018, and company plans to present the results of the study in the spring of 2018.