A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group Study Evaluating the Long-Term Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Subcutaneous Administration of TEV-48125 for the Preventive Treatment of Migraine
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fremanezumab (Primary)
- Indications Migraine
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms HALO
- Sponsors Teva Branded Pharmaceutical Products R&D
- 26 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 6 Apr 2018 to 28 Feb 2019.
- 26 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 6 Apr 2018 to 31 Aug 2018.
- 29 Nov 2017 Data were published online by the New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) and will appear in a subsequent print issue.