An Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Effectiveness and Safety of Ocrelizumab in Patients With Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis Who Have Had a Suboptimal Response to an Adequate Course of Disease-Modifying Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ocrelizumab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genentech
- 16 Feb 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 600 to 611.
- 16 Feb 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 31 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.