A Phase II Trial of Trametinib With Docetaxel in Patients With KRAS Mutation Positive Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) and Progressive Disease Following One or Two Prior Systemic Therapies
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Trametinib (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 07 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 15 Oct 2020.
- 05 Sep 2017 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.