A Randomized, Open-Label, Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Alirocumab Versus Usual Care in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes and Mixed Dyslipidemia at High Cardiovascular Risk With Non-HDL-C Not Adequately Controlled With Maximally Tolerated Statin Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alirocumab (Primary) ; Ezetimibe; Fenofibrate; HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors; Nicotinic-acids; Omega 3 fatty acids
- Indications Dyslipidaemias
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ODYSSEY DM-Dyslipidemia
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 21 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 Jun 2017 Primary endpoint has been met (Percent change in non-HDL-C in the intent-to-treat (ITT) population), according to a Regeneron Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 11 Jun 2017 Results published in the American Diabetes Association Media Release