A Phase 1/2 Study of CPX-351 (NSC# 775341) Alone Followed by Fludarabine, Cytarabine, and G-CSF (FLAG) for Children With Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cytarabine/daunorubicin (Primary) ; Cytarabine/daunorubicin (Primary) ; Filgrastim; Filgrastim; Fludarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 21 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 21 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 11 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.