Study to Evaluate the Effect of Different Pre-seasonal BM32 Dosing Schedules on the Rapid Induction of a Protective IgG Immune Response
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Grass pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Hypersensitivity
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Biomay
- 05 Mar 2018 Results (n=124) assessing clinical efficacy of a recombinant grass pollen vaccine one year after a 4 month treatment course, were presented at the 2018 Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
- 26 Jan 2017 Results published in the Biomay media release.
- 26 Jan 2017 Primary endpoint (Titer of allergen specific IgG4 antibodies) has been met, according to Biomay media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History