A Phase 1, Open-Label, Non-Randomized Study to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics, Safety, and Tolerability of Vepoloxamer in Subjects With Varying Degrees of Renal Impairment and Healthy Matched Control Subjects With Normal Renal Function
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Poloxamer 188 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic heart failure; Myocardial infarction; Sickle cell anaemia; Stroke; Veno-occlusive disorders
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Mast Therapeutics
- 20 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 26 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Oct 2016.
- 26 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.