A Phase II, Multicenter, Single-Arm Study of Oral Ceritinib in Adult Patients With ALK and ROS1 Activated Gastrointestinal Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ceritinib (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Cholangiocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer; Gastric cancer; Liver cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Criterium
- 16 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 30 Mar 2018.
- 16 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 31 Dec 2017.
- 24 Mar 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.