A Phase 1b/2 Study of Duvelisib and Venetoclax in Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma, or Indolent or Aggressive Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, Who Have Not Previously Received a Bcl-2 or PI3K Inhibitor
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Duvelisib (Primary) ; Venetoclax (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 22 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2020 to 1 Feb 2021.
- 22 Jul 2016 Status changed from discontinued to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 28 Jun 2016 According to an Infinity Pharmaceuticals media release, status changed from recruiting to discontinued.