A phase Ib trial to evaluate the safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetics of multiple ascending oral dose of ALZ-801 in healthy elderly volunteers for the treatment of Alzheimer's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ALZ 801 (Primary) ; ALZ 801 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Alzheon
- 23 Oct 2017 Results published in the Clinical Pharmacokinetics
- 17 Jul 2017 According to an Alzheon meddia release, data from this trial will be presented at the Alzheimers Association International Conference 2017.
- 30 Mar 2017 Results from this and another phase Ib trial (CT profile 700266592) Presented at the 13th International Conference on Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Diseases, according to an Alzheon Inc. media release