A Phase 2, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Multiple Ascending Dose Study (Induction Therapy) & Long-term Extension Therapy of an Anti-OX40 Monoclonal Antibody (KHK4083) in Subjects With Moderately Active UC
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs KHK 4083 (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Kyowa Hakko Kirin
- 25 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 05 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 05 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Nov 2018.