An Open-Label, Phase 2, Pilot Study Investigating the Safety, Clinical Activity, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Oral Treatment With the BTK Inhibitor PRN1008 in Patients With Newly Diagnosed or Relapsing Pemphigus Vulgaris
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PRN 1008 (Primary)
- Indications Pemphigus vulgaris
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Believe-PV
- Sponsors Principia Biopharma
- 21 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 21 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 18 Sep 2017 The data from this trial (n=12) were presented at the 26th European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (EADV) Congress 2017, as reported in a Principia Biopharma Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History