A Phase 2 Open-label, Single-arm, Multicenter Trial of MP0250 Plus Bortezomib + Dexamethasone in Patients With Refractory and Relapsed Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs MP 0250 (Primary) ; Bortezomib; Dexamethasone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Molecular Partners AG
- 07 May 2018 According to a Molecular Partners media release, independent dose escalation committee recommended to continue the clinical study at the higher dose of 12mg/kg and the first patient in the second dose cohort has been dosed recently.
- 07 May 2018 According to a Molecular Partners media release, preliminary results (n=8) from the first dose cohort treated with 8 mg/kg of MP0250, were presented at the 1st European Myeloma Network Meeting.
- 21 Apr 2018 According to a Molecular Partners media release, Dr. Hartmut Goldschmidt (Medical Clinic V, University clinic Heidelberg) is the primary investigator of this study.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History