An Open-Label, Multi-Center Trial to Assess the Safety of Single and Repeat Treatments of DaxibotulinumtoxinA for Injection for Treatment of Moderate to Severe Glabellar Lines (SAKURA OPEN-LABEL SAFETY)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum-Toxin-A (Primary)
- Indications Glabellar lines
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms SAKURA-3
- Sponsors Revance Therapeutics
- 04 Jan 2018 According to a Revance Therapeutics media release, company will file its biologics license application (BLA) with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in the first half of 2019 after the successful completion of this trial.
- 04 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 03 Nov 2017 According to a Revance Therapeutics media release, the company expects to complete the study in the second half of 2018.