A Phase III, Randomized, Multicenter, Parallel-group, Open-Label Study Evaluating the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Long-Acting Intramuscular Cabotegravir and Rilpivirine for Maintenance of Virologic Suppression Following Switch From an Integrase Inhibitor Single Tablet Regimen in HIV-1 Infected Antiretroviral Therapy Naive Adult Participants
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cabotegravir (Primary) ; Rilpivirine (Primary) ; Dolutegravir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Acronyms FLAIR (ART naive subjects)
- Sponsors ViiV Healthcare
- 14 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 17 Jun 2022 to 14 Jul 2022.
- 14 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 10 Aug 2018 to 6 Sep 2018.
- 24 Jul 2017 Accordign to a ViiV Healthcare media rlease, the company expects results from this study in 2018.