A Multicentre, Randomized, Open-Label, Phase III Clinical Trial Of Gemcitabine And Carboplatin Followed By Epstein-Barr Virus-Specific Autologous Cytotoxic T Lymphocytes Versus Gemcitabine And Carboplatin As First Line Treatment For Advanced Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma(NPC) Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs TT 10 (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Nasopharyngeal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Tessa Therapeutics
- 05 Feb 2018 According to a Tessa Therapeutics media release, The first T cell infusion under the trial in the U.S. was carried out at City of Hope National Medical Center.Trial enrolment has now passed the half-way mark.
- 23 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 13 Jan 2016 New trial record