A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Trial to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of AXS-05 for the Treatment of Agitation in Subjects With Dementia of the Alzheimer's Type
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bupropion/dextromethorphan (Primary) ; Bupropion
- Indications Agitation; Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ADvance; ADVANCE-1
- Sponsors Axsome Therapeutics
- 03 May 2018 According to an Axsome Therapeutics media release, the current status of this study will be presented at the 2018 Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association on May 8, 2018.
- 12 Mar 2018 According to an Axsome Therapeutics media release, company announced two oral and one poster presentation regarding Scientific Rationale for the Development of AXS-05 at the 20th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Experimental Neurotherapeutics which form the scientific basis for this and other trial (700266743).
- 07 Mar 2018 According to an Axsome Therapeutics media release, top-line data readouts are anticipated in 2H 2019 or 1H 2020.