The LEADERSHIP 301 Trial: A 12-Week, Randomized, Multi-Center, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, 3 Arm, Parallel-Group, Phase 3 Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of 2 Doses of AQX-1125 Targeting the SHIP1 Pathway in Subjects with Interstitial Cystitis/Bladder Pain Syndrome Followed by an Extension Period
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rosiptor (Primary)
- Indications Interstitial cystitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LEADERSHIP 301
- Sponsors Aquinox Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Mar 2018 According to an Aquinox Pharmaceuticals media release, 341 females and 92 males have been enrolled in this trial.
- 09 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to an Aquinox Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 18 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Aug 2018.