A Phase 1b/2 Open-label, Randomized Study of 2 Combinations of Isocitrate Dehydrogenase (IDH) Mutant Targeted Therapies Plus Azacitidine: Oral AG-120 Plus Subcutaneous Azacitidine and Oral AG-221 Plus SC Azacitidine in Subjects With Newly Diagnosed Acute Myeloid Leukemia Harboring an IDH1 or an IDH2 Mutation, Respectively, Who Are Not Candidates to Receive Intensive Induction Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Enasidenib (Primary) ; Ivosidenib (Primary) ; Azacitidine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 14 Feb 2018 According to an Agios Pharmaceuticals media release, updated data from this study has been submitted to ASCO.
- 12 Dec 2017 Initial results (data cut off: 9 May, 2017; n=13 ) from phase 1b portion of the study, presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 11 Dec 2017 According to an Agios Pharmaceuticals media release, results from this trial have been presented at the 59th American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting.