A Phase I/II, Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-controlled Clinical Study of IMM529 for the Treatment of Clostridium-difficile Infection (CDI).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs IMM 529 (Primary)
- Indications Clostridium-difficile-infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Immuron
- 31 Jan 2018 According to an Immuron media release, topline results are anticipated in the first quarter of 2019.
- 31 Jan 2018 According to an Immuron media release, the first patient has been enrolled at Hadassah Medical Center in Israel.
- 19 Nov 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.