An Open-Label, Multicenter Phase 1a/2a Trial Investigating the Safety, Tolerability and Antitumor Activity of Multiple Doses of Sym015, a Monoclonal Antibody Mixture Targeting MET, in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumor Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Sym 015 (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Symphogen
- 07 Nov 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 70 to 72.
- 17 Mar 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Jan 2016 New trial record