A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Finding Study of the Efficacy and Safety of CF102 in the Treatment of Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD) and Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Namodenoson (Primary)
- Indications Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease; Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Can-Fite BioPharma
- 14 Mar 2018 According to a Can Fite media release, Jerusalem and the Rabin Medical Center, Petach Tikva. are the additional two centers of the study.
- 28 Feb 2018 According to a Can Fite media release, the company expects completion of patient enrollment toward the end of 2018 and data release in the first half of 2019.
- 23 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.