A Phase I, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, SAD and MAD Intravenous Dose Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Immunogenicity of ARGX-113 in Healthy Males and Female Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Efgartigimod (Primary)
- Indications Myasthenia gravis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors argenx
- 01 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 06 Dec 2016 Results presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 26 Oct 2016 According to an arGEN-X media release, complete data set from the study will be presented at American Society of Hematology (ASH) annual meeting.