First-in-human study of CDNF in patients with Parkinson's disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CDNF (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Herantis Pharma
- 02 Mar 2018 According to a Herantis Pharma media release, Finland's medicines agency Fimea, has authorized this trial in June 2017.
- 14 Feb 2018 According to a Herantis Pharma media release, the participating patients will also be offered a possibility to participate in an extension study in which all patients will receive CDNF treatment, subject to regulatory approval of the extension study.
- 14 Feb 2018 According to a Herantis Pharma media release, patient recruitment is opening at two new study sites: Helsinki University Hospital in Finland, and Skane University Hospital in Lund, Sweden. The first study site, Karolinska University Hospital in Stockholm, Sweden continues to recruit additional patients. The aim is to have all patients recruited by end of 2018.