A Phase I Open-Label Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Preliminary Efficacy of Lymfactin® (AdAptVEGF-C Adenoviral Vector) in Combination With a Surgical Lymph Node Transfer for the Treatment of Patients With Secondary Lymphedema
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AdVEGF-Herantis (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Lymphoedema
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Herantis Pharma
- 16 Apr 2018 According to a Herantis Pharma media release, company has announced positive interim data from all 15 patients recruited. This study continues with a 12-month follow-up on the patients.
- 02 Mar 2018 According to a Herantis Pharma media release, company announced on 14 Feb 2018 that an independent Data Safety Monitoring Board (DSMB) had recommended continuing the this study as planned and patient recruitment was announced to start at two new study centers; University Hospitals in Helsinki, Finland and Skane, Sweden.
- 27 Feb 2018 Last checked against the ClinicalTrials.gov record.