A Pivotal Phase III, Open-label, Randomized, Controlled Multi-center Study of the Efficacy of L19IL2/L19TNF Neoadjuvant Intratumoral Treatment Followed by Surgery Versus Surgery Alone in Clinical Stage III B/C Melanoma Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Darleukin (Primary) ; Fibromun
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Philogen
- 12 Oct 2017 According to a Philogen media release, the US FDA has approved an IND for this trial in USA.
- 25 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 21 Jan 2016 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to a Philogen media release.