A Placebo-Controlled Multi-Center Phase 2 Study of Ublituximab, a Third-Generation Anti-CD20 Monoclonal Antibody, in Patients With Relapsing Forms of Multiple Sclerosis.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ublituximab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors TG Therapeutics Inc
- 02 Feb 2018 According to a TG Therapeutics media release, Results(n=40) were presented at the Third Annual ACTRIMS Forum 2018.
- 24 Jan 2018 According to a TG Therapeutics media release, data from this trial will be presented at the upcoming third annual Americas Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis (ACTRIMS) Forum 2018.
- 31 Oct 2017 According to a TG Therapeutics Inc media release, a conference call will be held on Thursday, November 2, 2017 at 8:30am ET to review the data from the trial presented at the 7th Joint ECTRIMS-ACTRIMS meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History