An Open-Label Pilot Study to Assess the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Potential of Oral Insulin to Reduce Liver Fat Content and Fibrosis in Patients With Nonalcolholic Steatohepatitis (NASH)
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin (Primary)
- Indications Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Oramed Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Apr 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 30 Apr 2018
- 07 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 07 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.