An Open-Label, Multi-center, Phase 2 Study of Switch Maintenance With TAS-102 Plus Bevacizumab Following Oxaliplatin or Irinotecan-Based Fluoropyrimidine-Containing Induction Chemotherapy in Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Tipiracil/trifluridine (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALEXANDRIA
- 15 Nov 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 30 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 07 Jun 2016 Trial design presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology