G-Pen™ (Glucagon Injection) Compared to Lilly Glucagon (Glucagon for Injection [RDNA Origin]) for Induced Hypoglycemia Rescue in Adult Patients With T1DM: A Phase 3, Multi-center, Randomized, Blinded, 2-Way Crossover Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Glucagon (Primary)
- Indications Hypoglycaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors XERIS Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Feb 2018 According to a Xeris Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this trial will be utilized to submit an NDA for our ready-to-use glucagon rescue pen for the treatment of severe hypoglycemia in late Q2 2018.
- 15 Feb 2018 According to a Xeris Pharmaceuticals media release, the company shared the data with the FDA in a pre-NDA meeting and plans to present the complete results at a medical conference later this year.
- 16 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.