Phase II Trial of Vosaroxin in Combination With Infusional Cytarabine in Patients With Untreated AML
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cytarabine (Primary) ; Vosaroxin (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myeloproliferative disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VITAL
- 12 Dec 2017 Interim results (n=17) from stage-I portion of the trial,presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 08 May 2017 According to a Sunesis Pharmaceuticals media release, this trial has progressed from Stage 1 to Stage 2. 17 patients enrolled in Stage 1 and, following a one-time interim analysis by the Data Safety Monitoring Board of responses exceeding a pre-defined efficacy threshold, is now proceeding to enroll 24 patients in Stage 2.
- 24 Mar 2016 According to a Sunesis Pharmaceuticals media release, the first patients have been treated in this trial.