A Phase 1/2a, Open-label Multicenter Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Preliminary Antitumor Activity of PEN-221 in Patients With Somatostatin Receptor 2 Expressing Advanced Cancers, Including Gastroenteropancreatic or Lung or Thymus or Other Neuroendocrine Tumors or Small Cell Lung Cancer or Large Cell Neuroendocrine Carcinoma of the Lung
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs PEN 221 (Primary)
- Indications Gastrointestinal cancer; Lung cancer; Merkel cell carcinoma; Neuroendocrine tumours; Paraganglioma; Phaeochromocytoma; Small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours; Thyroid cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Tarveda Therapeutics
- 10 Jan 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 120 to 90.
- 03 Jan 2018 According to a Tarveda Therapeutics media release, dose escalation phase of the study has been completed and will commence a phase 2a part of the study in early 2018.
- 04 Jan 2017 According to a Tarveda Therapeutics media release, patients are being treated in this trial.