A Phase III, Open-Label, Randomized Study of Atezolizumab (MPDL3280A, Anti-Pd-L1 Antibody) in Combination With Carboplatin or Cisplatin + Pemetrexed Compared With Carboplatin or Cisplatin + Pemetrexed in Patients Who Are Chemotherapy-Naive and Have Stage IV Non-Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMpower 132
- Sponsors Chugai Pharmaceutical; Roche
- 19 Oct 2017 This study has been discontinued in Croatia.
- 21 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology