A Randomized, Pharmacodynamic Comparison of Low Dose Ticagrelor to Clopidogrel in Patients With Prior Myocardial Infarction
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ticagrelor (Primary) ; Clopidogrel
- Indications Myocardial infarction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALTIC
- 02 Nov 2017 Primary endpoint (platelet reactivity measured in P2Y12 reaction units (PRU) at the end of the 2 study periods (pre-crossover and post-crossover) has been met, as per results presented at the 29th Annual Scientific Symposium on Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics.
- 02 Nov 2017 Results comparing low dose ticagrelor platelet reactivity to standard dose of clopidogrel, presented at the 29th Annual Scientific Symposium on Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics.
- 13 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.