A Study of Nivolumab in Combination With Ipilimumab (Part 1); and Nivolumab Plus Ipilimumab in Combination With Chemotherapy (Part 2) as First Line Therapy in Stage IV Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CheckMate568
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 14 Mar 2018 According to the Bristol-Myers Squibb media release, data from this trial will be presented at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting 2018.
- 23 May 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 730 to 450.
- 10 Feb 2017 According to NCT record protocol was amended, as trial phase was changed from phase 2 to phase 2/3, primary endpoint added, study design changed (randomized and parallel added) planned patient number changed from 590 to 730.