A Phase II, Randomized, Open-Label Clinical Trial to Study the Efficacy and Safety of the Combination Regimen of MK-3682B (MK-5172 + MK-3682 + MK-8408 Fixed Dose Combination (FDC)) in Subjects With Chronic HCV GT1 or GT3 Infection Who Have Failed a Direct Acting Antiviral Regimen
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Grazoprevir/ruzasvir/uprifosbuvir (Primary) ; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms C-SURGE
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 14 Oct 2017 This trial has been completed in Germany.
- 29 Sep 2017 According to a Merck AG media release, based on a review of Phase 2 efficacy data, the company has discontinued the development of the investigational combination regimens MK-3682B (grazoprevir/ruzasvir/ uprifosbuvir).
- 29 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, as reported in a Merck AG media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History